Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Koganecho Bazaar

I am part of the residency for this year's Koganecho Bazaar in Yokohama. I've been here for about 7 days now and I am overwhelmed with the things that I've seen. 

Here are some highlights of my stay so far.

 Our area is near the river which I'm so in love with. I would walk here almost every afternoon.
And on my first day, I found this beautiful bookshop.
I've never seen a jellyfish as big as a plate until now.

Crows are also flying everywhere.

A toy shop in the nearby area.

Two-level parking for bikes.
 New friends.
 Great food.
 Pets all around!

 Craft shops!
 More friends.
 Meeting friends from home.

 Discovering places on your own.


 A cool housemate.
 Seeing new things.
 Loving these kids smiles.
 Seeing wonderful exhibitions
 And new sights too!


No comments:

Post a Comment