Monday, June 4, 2012

Habit Forming Exhibit


The talk started at 4pm. Despite the heavy rains, it was pretty cool that people still came.
The discussion was very interesting also, it was a discussion on how people form their habits.

 Dayang Yraola, the curator for the exhibit introducing the foreign multi-media artist Urich Lau.

I loved Urich's presentation. He makes really good art using technology. I can't wait to see his actual work in October at Vargas Museum.
With z girls, talking about spiders.
And we had a special guest too! Lani Maestro (in blue shirt), a really good conceptual artist who now resides abroad. I was honored to meet her, Wes and I were just seated beside her during the talk.

Posting my artworks in another post.

Photo credits: Anton del Castillo and Ms. Amor Maclang

No comments:

Post a Comment