Wednesday, August 10, 2011

bad news or good news?

I brought My dad is in the hospital yesterday, he has a big wound on his left foot and because of his diabetes was not able to feel it. Ahk! We waited for five hours in the emergency room. But thank heavens, my dad is better now and hopefully his recovery will go smoothly.


I joined the Asian Students and Young Artists Art Fair 2011 in Seoul, Korea. I sent my artwork there 26 Wishes last May. To my surprise this morning, I got a call from Mr. Park who is a Korean partner at work and told me that he saw my work there. I was so surprised and can't stop smiling!


Here's a screen cap of the website. My good friend Mark also joined the exhibit.

So thank you universe! Is this a sign that all the good news I'm waiting for is coming? I sure hope so. Visit http://asyaaf.chosun.com/ to see the other artworks.

2 comments:

  1. congrats mimi! and buti okay na tatay mo! blessings all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat, zeus :) dami bagay na dapat ipagpasalamat!

    ReplyDelete