Friday, March 25, 2011

proud ate

i was 9 years old, when my mom gave birth to my twin sisters. i was ecstatic at first, they were such cute chubby babies but as we were growing up the little girls were all over my stuff and we would always end up fighting. one time, my dad overheard me shouting at these girls and told me, "dati sabi mo gusto mo ng kapatid, ngayong meron ka na inaaway mo naman." after that we never fought again or i never picked on my sisters again.

last wednesday, my sister En, graduated from college already and this ate is so proud. i was so proud that i almost cried when she walked up the stage, i just recalled all the trials my family had to go through to bring them to school. i know my parents are as proud too!

so to my sisters En and Gi (sa april 1 naman!), congratulations! chase your dreams, the world is your oyster. and remember that we love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment