Wednesday, December 1, 2010

december 1 is mommy's day!


Yesterday was my mom's birthday. We would usually have a family dinner to celebrate her day
but since I knew I'd have a very busy day, I told my sisters that we should prepare a suprprise
birthday breakfast instead.

My sister En did the grocery and the three of us cooked breakfast. En woke me up at 5:00 am and
my mom the early riser was already up at that time. When she saw me and my sister in the kitchen,
she told us,"alas-sinko palang matulog pa kayo!" what she said made me smile. My mom is really sweet
in her own way.

En and Gi mostly did the cooking and I set up the table. My dad was the one who was surprised but loved the idea. O, but I did some cooking too! the best seller breakfast, I cooked the scrambled eggs.

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment